Sunday, April 18, 2010

First Blog post

Welcome to my Blog. This is a first for me so bear with me.

I'm a full time mum with two great kids to keep me entertained. Ríonn is 5 and Caoimhe is 21 months.
Ríonn was diagnosed with ADHD last year after a long wait for doctors and assesments, since then things have gotten better and better.
Caoimhe has Nystagmus and had to get glasses just before Christmas. She looks very cute in them but it's hard keeping them on her.

I spent most of the day at home with Caoimhe while Ríonn goes to school. Have been looking for work but with the current climate there isn't anything available.

I have an addiction to buggies/pushchairs/prams but it dosn't seem to be uncommon as i found a website dedicated to this addiction. www.strollersandprams.com There is a great community of mums and mums to be who are very welcoming and all have the same love of prams.

Once I figure out this whole blog thing I will start to do more with it :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment