Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Micralite toro pram and pushchair

Recently bought a micralite toro (again)  this time I went for the orange colour.
Its a great buggy. So easy to push one handed even on rough terrain with an almost 3yr old

The pram is so easy to attach that I can switch from buggy to pram mode in about 5minutes. Great when I'm minding my niece.
The pram can be attached using the sane adapters as a maxi cosi car seat.

The great thing about the pram is that you can use it as a moses basket too.

Unfortunately my little girl is 3next month and is just a bit big :( so I've moved on to yet another buggy. . . . .


1 comment:

  1. I also get comments like ‘she doesn’t cry much, does she?’
    I do think it is all down to being so close to her mummy or daddyu...
    Baby Prams

    ReplyDelete