Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cath kidston maclaren Quest

Loved this buggy the moment I seen it.
Its almost a pink red with white spots.
Its a newer model quest with the new brake system harness system and hood.
I have always disliked maclaren buggies but this one appealed to me.
My almost 3yr old fits great in it. She has loads of head room and foot space. The harness has plenty of room for growth too.

My daughter cannot get out of this buggy, I love the new straps. The buckle is circular in shape and you press the front and back simultaneously to open it.
The hood has a new design allowing it to slide onto the frame instead of clipping on. It has a nice pocket on the back too, great for keys and phone etc.

The new brakes mean you have a little button on the centre between the rear wheels, you press one side to put breaks on and the other side to take breaks off. Much better and I like it.

The raincover hasn't changed, you still attach it at the front if the hood. J really wish they'd make a standard raincover that covers and protects the hood too.

I bought the matching Cath kidston footmuff with is so soft inside. It has a lovely red fleece lining. The zip goes all the way around and has two Popper's also. My almost 3yr old fits in with space. Its got lots of leg room and attaches using two tie ons at the top of the footmuff.

All in all the buggy handles well. Its suspension isn't great but its a light stroller and ideal for what I need it for. It manages the bumpy country roads ok. But wouldn't be a one handed push...


No comments:

Post a Comment